23. Seung-Jun Shin, Prita Meilanitasari, Wonchul Seo (2019)Designing an OPC UA Companion Model for Predictive Model Markup Language. PRESM 2019, Danang, Vietnam, Jul/11-Jan/13.
22. Seung-Jun Shin (2019) A hybrid process planning for energy-efficient machining: Application of predictive analytics. 2019 10th International Conference on Mechatronics and Manufacturing, Bangkok, Thailand, Jan/21-Jan/23.
21. Prita Meilanitasari, Seung-Jun Shin (2018) A model-driven predivtive analytics approach for machining time using historical machine-monitoring data. 2018 International Symposium on Internet-of-Things and Management Reform, Kumamoto, Japan, Apr/11-Apr/15
20. Junhyeok Park, Seung-Jun Shin, Pyunghoi Koo, Wonchul Seo (2017) Identifying technology opportunities based on internal capabilities and technical suitability. 12th International Conference on Innovative Computing, Information and Control, Kurume, Japan, Aug/28-Aug/30
19. Prita Meilanitasari, Seung-Jun Shin (2018) A model-driven predictive analytics approach for machining time using historical machine-monitoring data, 2018 International Symposium on Internet-of-Things and Management Reform, ISIoTMR2018-OMC02
18. Seung-Jun Shin, Jungyub Woo, Wonchul Seo (2017) A big data analytics-integrated shop floor agent system for modern holonic manufacturing systems, 2017 2nd International Conference on Computer and Digital Manufacturing,
17. 김기홍, 서원철, 신승준 (2017) Integration of Environmentally-conscious Transportation Model with Life Cycle Assessment in Reverse Logistics, 12th International Conference on Innovative Computing, Information and Control (ICICIC2017),
16. 신승준, 우정엽, 서원철 (2017) A big data analytics-integrated shop floor agent system for modern holonic manufacturing systems, 2nd International Conference on Computer and Digital Manufacturing, May 5, Singapore, Singapore
15. 박준혁, 신승준, 구평회, 서원철 (2017) Identifying Technology Opportunities Based on Internal Capabilities and Technical Suitability, 12th International Conference on Innovative Computing, Information and Control (ICICIC2017),
14. Jun-Pyo Hong, Seung-Jun Shin (2016) Delay reduction gains of user caching in wireless video streaming, International Conference on Engineering & Technology, Computer, Basic & Applied Sciences, Singapore, Jan/25.
13. Jungyub Woo, Seung-Jun Shin, Wonchul Seo (2016) Developing a big data analytics platform for increasing sustainability performance in machining operations, 26th International Conference on Flexible Automation and Intelligent Manufacturing,
12. SEOKJU KIM, YEO JIN JEONG, AND MINSOO KIM (2016) Critical success factors of scada system implementation projects for integrated water resources management, ICIC Express Letters Part B: Applications, Volume 7, Number 12, December 2016 (pp.2663-2669) ICIC International 2016 ISSN 2185-2766
11. Sanjay Jain, Guodong Shao, Seung-Jun Shin (2016) Virtual factory based data analytics, 12th IEEE International Conference on Control & Automation, WeBT5.2
10. Yunpeng Li, Utpal Roy, Seung-Jun Shin, Y. Tina Lee (2015) A “Smart Component” data model in PLM, Presented at 2015 IEEE International Conference on Big Data, Santa Clara, U.S.A., Oct/29 – Nov/01
9. David Lechevalier, Seung-Jun Shin, Jungyub Woo, Sudarsan Rachuri, Sebti Foufou (2015) A virtual milling machine model to generate machine-monitoring data for predictive analytics, Presented at 12th International Conference on Product Lifecycle Management, October 19-21, Doha, Qatar
8. Won-Chul Seo, Dong-Jin Choi, Sung-Wook Choi, Seung-Jun Shin (2015) Analyzing Efficiency of Intellectual Property-Intensive Industries of OECD Countries, , Japan, Nov/21.
7. Don Libes, Seung-Jun Shin, Jungyub Woo (2015) Considerations and recommendations for data availability for data analytics for manufacturing, 2015 IEEE International Conference on Big Data, Santa Clara, U.S.A., Oct/29 – Nov/01.
6. Sanjay Jain, David Lechevalier, Jungyub Woo, Seung-Jun Shin (2015) Towards a virtual factory prototype, Presented at the 2015 Winter Simulation Conference, December 6-9, Huntington Beach, U.S.A.
5. Seung-Jun Shin, Jungyub Woo, Sudarsan Rachuri (2014) Predictive analytics model for power consumption in manufacturing, Presented at the 21st CIRP Conference on Life Cycle Engineering, June 18-20, Trondheim, Norway. Procedia CIRP 15: 153.158
4. Guodong Shao, Jain Sanjay, Seung-Jun Shin (2014) Data analytics using simulation for smart manufacturing, Presented at the 2014 Winter Simulation Conference, December 8, Savannah, U.S.A
3. SooCheol Yoon, Seung-Jun Shin, Suk-Hwan Suh (2014) Balanced evaluation method for integrated green productivity with multiple parameters, Presented at the Proceedings of TMCE, May 19-23, Budapest, Hungary
2. Kwang-Mo Yang, Ki-Hong Kim, Seung-Jun Shin, Sung-Woo Kang, Sung-Hee Choi, Kyung-Sik Kang (2013) A simulation study on selecting optimal logistics center location for delivery efficiency, Presented at the CIE43 Proceedings, October 16-18, Hong Kong, China
1. Seung-Jun Shin, Joo-Sung Yoon, Suk-Hwan Suh (2010) u-Factory: A conceptual framework and its application, Presented at the 7th CIRP International Conference on Intelligent Computation in Manufacturing Engineering, June 23-25, Capri, Italy